Retail Therapist – John Lewis & Partners
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox Health are delighted to announce our new retail partnership with industry giants John Lewis & Partners. With this exciting expansion of our clinic network, we are currently looking to recruit a Retail Therapist based in High Wycombe, to drive this innovative venture
With the exciting expansion of our Randox Health clinic network we are currently looking to recruit a retail therapist based in High Wycombe. The successful applicant will join a multi-disciplinary team and play an active role in providing exceptional service to clients.
Full training will be provided to the right candidate, which will be combination of internal and external training, in skills inclusive of venepuncture/phlebotomy.
This role will be responsible for ensuring customers have an excellent experience whilst in the clinic, ensuring they feel comfortable at all times.
For this position, as you may be in contact with live blood samples, you must be vaccinated against Hepatitis B or be able to get it following a successful interview stage. In line with Care Quality Commission guidelines, the successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Full time and part time roles are available, encompassing the opening hours of the clinic, which is open and operational 7 days a week.
Opening hours: Monday-Friday 10am-8pm, Saturday 9am-7pm, Sunday 11am-5pm
- Be comfortable in upselling and cross selling in our private health clinic setting. Suggest and promote products and additional services/add ons.
- Proactively drive sales and ensure targets are met, striving to exceed, and go above and beyond always.
- Responding to customer queries, needs and expectations.
- Utilise and demonstrate sensitive communication styles, to ensure clients are fully informed and consent to procedures.
- Travelling offsite to events, private and corporate appointments, representing the company always in a competent and courteous manner.
- High level of IT literacy. Randox Health use a range of IT systems and require a retail therapist who is fully IT literate to log client data, update several computer software systems, and update and complete daily tasks and forms.
- The accurate completion of company forms and documentation, labelling of specimens and completion of laboratory test order forms.
- Following successful completion of training –
- Conduct full client appointments inclusive of but not limited to; taking blood samples, urine samples, personal health measurements (such as weight, height, BMI, pulse) and logging these on to the relevant computer systems (patient information systems/PIS.) Update the PIS system, recording client details and measurements, uploading all documentation to the relevant platforms.
- Flexibility with working hours, as required by the business inclusive of evenings and weekends.
- Exemplary customer service skills and experience.
- High level of IT literacy.
- Sales/retail/hospitality experience.
- Confidence and experience working internal/external events with a commercial mindset.
- Proven sales record and experience with KPI management.
- Experience in a private healthcare/beauty therapy setting.
- Proficient in using all Microsoft packages.