T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Reporting Officer – (Job Ref: 22N/RPOF)
Randox Laboratories are currently looking for analytical and enthusiastic individuals to join our Reporting team. The Reporting Officer will have a number of different responsibilities such as reporting and releasing the results generated in all our RCLS Laboratory sites, and to analyse the data, identifying any anomalies generated by the labs before the results are released to customers.
As our labs are open 24:7, we need candidates who can commit to working a rota that will include working blocks of day shifts and nights. 4 days on (8.00am-8.00pm), 4 days off, 4 nights on (8.00pm-8.00am), 4 days off.
• Reporting and release of Clinical & Molecular Customer results generated in all RCLS Laboratory sites.
• Compilation of the Test Method Fit for Purpose Assessment Reports in line with UKAS IS017025.
• Compilation of the Clinical Trail Validation and Bio-Analytical reports and Analytical Work Plans.
• Analyse and interpret the analytical data and identification of any trends / anomalies generated by the laboratory prior to the release of results to customers.
• Liaise with the Clinical / Molecular Team Leaders in the review, confirmation, and reporting of Clinical and Molecular results.
• Ability to plan and organise work effectively to achieve agreed objectives to meet all section KPI’s.
• Qualified to at least degree standard in Biochemistry or a Life Science (Minimum 2:1).
• Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Experience in Clinical Reporting.
• Experience in a clinical diagnostics laboratory.
• Knowledge of a variety of software packages.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication and organisational skills.
• Ability to work on their own and within a team.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.