Relief Worker – Belfast & Dunmurry
T: DePaul ROI Office 00353 1453 7111/ NI Office 02890 647755
Relief Workers – Belfast & Dunmurry
£10.50 per hour
Cloverhill – 218 Stewartstown Road, Dunmurry,BT17 OLB
Mater Dei – 289 Antrim Road, Belfast, BT15 5AA
Family Services – Cloverhill & Mater Dei
Depauls Family Service hostels provide the time and space so that families can address the issues that led to their homelessness. Both settings offer self contained apartments to families who each have an assigned Case Worker who help them access the services they need so that they get the very best support for a positive move out of homelessness. During each family’s stay, the staff help in finding suitable long-term accommodation. Families can take the time to mend broken relationships; address debts; develop and maintain a household budget; plan and cook nutritious meals for their families and learn to run a family home.
- A minimum 6 months full time work experience or 1 years volunteering experience supporting vulnerable people
- An awareness of health and safety responsiblities withhin a residential setting
- competent IT skills
- ability to be flexible to meet the varying needs of the service users
- knowledge and experience of assessing needs and risk with the ability to develop/maintain specific and targeted service user support plans
- commitment to the ethos of Depaul
Please indicate which service you'd like to apply for. More information around person requirements and day to day duties are included in the attached job description.
Closing date for applications is Tues 4th April 2023 @ 10am
Depending on applicant numbers, this advert may close early and candidates contacted before the above date. Please keep an eye on your junk/spam folders as we'll communicate via email.