T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Circet are seeking to recruit experienced Civils Reinstatement Operatives with knowledge of all Telecoms Civil/Reinstatement activities infrastructure build and maintenance contracts.
Responsibilities as Reinstatement Operative:
- Has the responsibility of ensuring sites are compliant and safe
- Ensures all work is carried out to specification e.g., LN550, HSG47, HAUC etc and the NRSWA
- Working as part of the team to ensure safe collection and delivery of all materials required for the job.
- Work in accordance with the Highway code when using company vehicles or working on public property.
- Working on general drain-works operations.
- Laying datmac/HRA.
- Ensure worksites are left tidy with all materials being removed from site and returned to suitable skips within the depot.
- Carries out and disseminates findings of Site-Specific Risk Assessments
- Responsible for the accurate measurement of completed jobs, and timely submission of A55’s
- Ensures that all Time sheets and Measure sheets are populated and submitted daily
- To be part of the standby out of hour working rota.
Health & Safety Obligations:
- Fully understand and implement the company safety policy and procedures.
- Ensure that all tasks are successfully delivered in a Safe, Quality and in a Timely Manner.
- Ensure that a ‘Right First Time’ culture is adopted throughout the gang.
- Drive compliance to any regulatory measures that may apply to the works and operations that Circet undertake.
- Ensure that all sites are set up as per the GSOPs, HAUC spec and the NRSWA whilst full compliance to the Spec LN550.
- Compliance with all training requirements and development
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience pulling plant trailer
- CSR required
- CPC required
- Flexible working required
- Reinstating /tarmac experience
- HGV Class 1 driver/labourer
- Street works / SLG card
- Experience working in 3-man gang / crew
- Utility /quarry knowledge
- Experience of demonstrating good communication skills.
- Comfortable and confident working to tight timescales effectively.
- A can-do attitude and approach to daily tasks
- Experience of working in the Telecom / Utility Industry.
- Working with electronic workflow systems