T: 028 9442 9717
Belfast /Greater Belfast
25 Hours per week, Monday to Friday (flexible)
Times can vary depending on site requirements from 6am – 9pm
£12.50 per hour + £2500 yearly car allowance.
- To develop and build credible customer relationships, ensuring professional management and delivery of services to our clients.
- To understand and respond to the needs of our client on site effectively and efficiently.
- To monitor the performance of all services provided on site, investigate any service failures and agree corrective actions with all relevant parties.
- To ensure sufficient materials and equipment are on site in a timely fashion to support the site cleaning specification.
- Operate Contracts within the financial targets set.
- To manage a team of employees and support the overall efficient operations of client contracts, including labour schedules.
- To ensure we employ the right people with the right skills at the right time and continuously monitor ongoing training/development needs.
- Provide regular performance feedback to your team.
- To manage and monitor employees on site, including performance, disciplinary and training.
- To manage all employee relations issues as promptly as possible in line with the Company HR policies and procedures, including Equal Opportunities; Recruitment; Disciplinary and Grievance.
- To ensure communication of and compliance with Company policies and standards, including uniforms and appearance.
- To manage and co-ordinate accurate, right first time payroll for employees within your remit.
- To manage absenteeism for both short and long term absences which affect service delivery, ensuring processes are followed to minimise costs.
- To display excellent communication skills and build credible and sustainable relationships with colleagues and employees.
- To provide regular, timely and accurate updates to Operations Manager as required, including area performance against Company targets.
- To make sure you meet the legal, company and client regulations for fire, health, safety and environment, including reporting requirements; equipment checks etc
- To regularly review service standards and customer issues; identify any potential non-conformances and address these at an early stage.
- Maintain all site and team related documentation, ensuring that these remain up to date and audit ready at all times.
- Liaise with relevant key Senior Managers to support decision-making processes.
- Previous managerial experience
- The ability to motivate and manage employees remotely
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to meet all deadlines
- Experience of working to strict operational regulations.
- IT literate – excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills,
- Initiative at work and the ability to problem solve
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with a high degree of flexibility and willing to work occasional unsociable hours in line with site/business needs
- Have a full clean current UK driving licence, flexible to travel
- Previous experience of working in the services industry
- Experience working across multi-sites/ with multiple clients
Robinson Services is an equal opportunities employer
Robison Services are a disability confident employer
Please note that some of our roles may be subject to appropriate Access NI clearance