T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
We require an experienced Refrigeration Engineer to join our Manufacturing department. This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
- Commissioning and Servicing of HVAC and Refrigeration Equipment
- Installation of cold rooms / freezer rooms / air conditioning
- Working on Chiller Condensers, Chiller Receivers, and Air Handling Units
- To complete all activities identified within the work load
- Be familiar with all aspects of paperwork and documentation.
- Adhere to the controls described in risk assessment, safe systems of work and COSHH assessments, and highlight any shortcomings in existing controls
- Current clean driving licence and own form of transport.
- Be educated in a relevant engineering discipline or have relevant time-served experience
- Have experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and experience of preventative maintenance practices
- Good Communication skills
- Prepared to work flexible hours
- Self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative
- Be prepared to travel.
- Basic experience with Microsoft Office.
- Experience in the installation of BMS and temperature monitoring systems
- Experience with Honeywell HC900 systems
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer