QC Product Specialist
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox Laboratories is currently welcoming applications from experienced individuals to join the company’s HQ team in the position of Product Specialist for QC and Reagents. This pivotal role, based at our site near Crumlin in Northern Ireland, will involve working closely with the sales team, distribution partners and customers to promote the Internal Quality Control (IQC) products.
Randox now offer free transportation from Antrim Train / Bus station each morning to take staff to our various sites in Antrim and Crumlin. This shuttle will take staff back to the station at the end of the day.
Reporting to the Global Manager in the UK, the successful applicant will be accountable for the growth of Acusera Controls and 24:7 Acusera software and, as such, will have a sales target.
- Specialising in promoting Acusera, Acusera 24.7, and RIQAS product groups throughout a specific territory.
- Conducting educational activities for colleagues, distributors, and end user customers.
- Liaising with KOLS to cooperate in seminars and webinars.
- Ownership of the Acusera and RIQAS sales targets.
- Assisting the sales team to ensure that all leads are followed up, opportunities are generated, and deals closed.
- Competitor analysis.
- Customer visits and presentations.
- At least a Bachelor level degree in (Bio)Chemistry, Biomedical Sciences, or similar.
- Excellent communications skills and confidence in dealing with sales teams and distributors.
- Confidence in presenting to small and large groups.
- Willing to travel internationally on a regular basis.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organisational and teamworking skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Flexible with regards to working hours, when required.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.