T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
QC Manager – (Job Ref: 22N/QCSM)
We require a highly motivated and dedicated individual to take on a leadership role within our Formulation Department as a QC Serum Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for an established Manager to take on a new challenge or for an ambitious Team Leader or Supervisor to take the next step in their career. Based in the Randox Science Park in Antrim, you will be working in a purpose-built state of the art facility.
- The smooth and efficient running of the Serum Quality Control Department.
- Research and implementation of process improvements.
- The supervision of staff and the allocation of duties.
- The performance of various analytical procedures.
- The routine maintenance and calibration of analytical instrumentation.
- The establishment and maintenance of quality control procedures and Test Instruction sheets in conjunction with the Quality Assurance departments.
- The maintenance of accurate quality control and value assignment records.
- The in-process monitoring of manufactured serum.
- The monitoring of vial-to-vial precision & serum stability testing & overall serum quality.
- Value assignment of manufactured serum products.
- The preparation and processing of analytical data for the production of serum value sheets.
- The analysis of RIQAS and NEQAS external quality assessment samples and Peer Group reports.
- Release of product via the established system.
- The generation and analysis of departmental productivity indicators.
- The maintenance and improvement of departmental ISO procedures.
- The raising of Non- Conformance Reports and Concession Reports and CAPAs and Product Change Authorisations.
- Be qualified to at least degree standard in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Immunology, or a Life Science.
- Experience at a Supervisory level.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Analytical experience.
- Possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Possess excellent organisational skills.
- Be computer literate.
- Working knowledge of quality systems.
- Working knowledge of health & safety including COSHH.
- Relevant experience within the diagnostics sector.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.