Project Planner (12 Month FTC)
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
On the back of an ever-increasing workload, Circet UK are currently recruiting an experienced project planner to compliment our existing team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Earned value / Project reporting encompassing resource & cost loading with associated CPI & SPI reporting.
- Highlight areas of concern with regard to construction progress and review mitigation measures with the construction team.
- Liaise with Client’s Planners and Project Managers.
- Attend site regularly.
- Collation of progress information & production of progress reporting.
- Ensure planning techniques are adhered to.
- Evaluation of tender documents in order to build detailed programmes specifying cost, time and resource requirements
- Development of construction programmes from tender programmes
- Production of programmes throughout various Projects.
- Implement change control process including early warnings, compensations events and project managers instructions as and when required.
- Co-ordination of input into the programme from the construction team.
- Review construction progress with input from the construction team, update programmes and produce reports as necessary.