Reports To: Service Manager
Salary: Points 28-31, £26, 669 – £29, 450 per annum
Additional Benefits: Pension, Death in Service, Health Shield, Benenden Health, Generous Annual Leave Entitlement.
Department: Homelessness Services
Location: Edward street, Portadown
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week, primarily 9am to 5pm. Nonetheless, it is a condition of the post, to work flexibly to provide support across a 24/7 rota to meet the needs of the hostel and team. This may require working evenings, weekends and waking nights. The postholder will be required to provide on-call duties.
Job Purpose: Responsibility for hostel management and leadership of staff to enable the effective and efficient service delivery of the team (prevention, accommodation, transition to the community).
- 3 years' recent experience in a support role
- 2 years' recent experience of managing and supervising staff
- 2 years' recent experience managing a budget with a number of Income and Expenditure streams
- 2 years' recent experience of service delivery and development
- Experience of leading a team within a supported accommodation environment
- Full valid driving licence, or if a disability debars you from driving, access to a suitable means of transport to meet the requirements of the post in full
Demonstrate the core values of the Simon Community to include the following: