Project Manager – DL Poling
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
On the back of an ever-increasing workload, Circet UK are looking for an experienced Project Manager with knowledge of planning and running telecoms-based projects within the area of telecoms network infrastructure build, specifically in relation to Poling.
- Utilisation of your skills to develop a Circet dedicated in house direct labour organisation / model.
- Delivery of ARBD and KPIs for work poling works programmes.
- The co-ordination of resources with OTLs/FLMs, ensuring delivery to client Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements and escalations.
- Co-ordination with OTLs/FLMs/administrators ensuring MIS updates are maintained.
- Responsible for the completion and submission of key client reports.
- Initial Point of Contact for the Client with regards to field delivery for targeted programmes.
- The maximising of productivity, whilst maintaining adherence to company procedures, including administration of all paperwork and liaison with clients.
- To enhance the company’s reputation by providing outstanding customer service.
- Provide a distinct focus on delivery of ARBD and KPIs for company and client.
- To promptly identify to the contract management team any working constraints that could provide an obstacle to the achievement of any of our objectives.
- Manage the creation and updating of workstream reports for the contract management team and client.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators on a weekly basis and provide a report to contract management team.
- Ensure effective communication with staff and stakeholders ensuring this is delivered in a timely and clear fashion, with expectations clearly set and met.
- Effectively manage and document any issues/escalations raised, ensuring these are dealt with in a timely manner and to a successful conclusion.
- Liaison with the client’s inspectors and planners and management to ensure that quality of work is as specification and to complete satisfaction of the client.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in poling delivery programmes.
- Customer and Delivery focused.
- A good understanding of managing Risk, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Escalations.
- A good understanding of project governance and control.
- Knowledge of telecommunication infrastructure build programs.
Health & Safety Obligations:
- Fully understand and implement the company safety policy and procedures.
- Ensure that the programmes for the contracts are successfully delivered in a Safe, Quality and On Time Manner.
- Ensure that a ‘Right First Time’ culture is adopted and developed throughout the business.
- Drive compliance to any regulatory measures that may apply to the works and operations that Circet undertake.
- Ensure that all contracts achieve turnover and profitability by maximising efficiency and minimising cost of failure.
- Manage Client relationships within the client organisations across all areas.
- Sponsor new ways of working which would improve delivery and service then support any activities being undertaken to implement change.
Skills & Experience required:
- Competent where appropriate in managing resources who undertake Poling installations.
- Full understanding of B.T quality criteria for Retrospective audit purposes.
- In-depth experience of O/H telecoms networks and hold required BT accreditations.
- IOSHH / NEBOSH qualified (desirable)