Thompson Aero Seating Limited
T: +44 (0) 28 3833 4000
Thompson Aero Seating are hiring a Project Manager to join our growing team. The focal point of this newly created position will be to lead internal TAS projects with an aim of delivering the requirements on time, within the designated budget and to the required quality standards of the internal stakeholders.
Thompson Aero Seating’s ethos is to provide an exceptional flying experience. Our products are unique and bespoke to each customer, join our Project Management Team and be part of the best of advanced manufacturing in Northern Ireland, as we work towards our goal of being number one globally.
The successful candidate will:
- Be the initial point of contact for all project related questions/issues
- Lead meetings as required with internal stakeholders, alongside taking and agreeing meetings and noting actions
- Establishment and maintenance of the project schedule to include agreed changes to any project deliverables
- Review of the risk register weekly to ensure risks and mitigation actions are tracked
- Report to Programme Management on a weekly basis in relation to schedule, risk and cost
It’s an exciting time to join our business as we implement our 5-year growth plan. In addition to an exciting career with our global organisation, you can expect a lucrative salary, pension, generous 33 days holiday entitlement, and continuing opportunities. In September alone we completed over 1700 working hours of staff training and are committed to supporting the ongoing development of all our colleagues.
The ideal candidate will have working experience within a project/programme management environment, an understanding of project profit and loss, as well as excellent communication skills, with demonstrable experience of using such skills successfully within a commercial environment.
Click "apply" or contact our HR team; firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more about the position.
Thompson Aero Seating Ltd. reserves the right to enhance criteria for shortlisting purposes. Applicants should demonstrate how they meet the requirements outlined.
Thompson Aero Seating is an equal opportunities employer