T: 028 3831 1240
Huhtamaki (Lurgan Limited) – a successful, established growing organization.
Production Operatives (Continental Shifts)
We are looking for experienced Production Operatives to join our Lurgan Team. Reporting to the Shift Supervisors, the successful candidates will play a pivotal role, carrying out production operations to appropriate standards and to specified volumes in a safe and efficient manner.
Key Role Requirements
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times
- Produce product to specified quality standards and volumes
- Undertake preventative maintenance operations as outlined in the operations manual/PM Schedule, or as directed by the Cell Leader/Shift Spervisor/ Cell Coordinator
- Set up and clean machinery as appropriate
- Actively participate in behavioural safety activities and identify and reporting near misses
- Actively participate in the Quality Near Miss programme ensuring the highest possible quality standards are maintained at all times
- Safely and effectively carry out product changes as per production schedule
- Carry out adjustments to the machinery/process as out lined in the operations manual, or as directed by the Cell Leader/Shift Supervisor/Cell Coordiantor
The successful candidate will;
- Previous experience working within a high volume manufacturing environment
- Have experience working continental shifts (desirable)
- Be IT literate (desirable)
- Hold a Counter Balance Forklift Licence (desirable)
- Hold an electric (hand held and stand on) pallet truck licence (desirable)
Only candidates that demonstrate that they meet the criteria on their application shall be shortlisted.
Other Features of the Job
- Permanent Positions
- 12 hour continental shifts ( 0700-1900 / 1900-0700)
- Average of 42 hours per week
- Pay Rate – £14.36
- Company bonus scheme
- Premium rate overtime available
- 22 days annual leave
- Defined Contributions Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Reward & Recognition Scheme
- Work wear Provided
- Company Sick Pay
- Company Maternity/Paternity Pay
- Christmas Vouchers
- Free Parking
- Subsidised On-site Canteen
- Paid Breaks
This position offers a competitive hourly rate, tailored to attract the strongest talent. Further opportunities to develop personal and professional skills, will also be provided.
We would encourage female applications for this post.
Those wishing to apply for this position, should do so online by visiting https://huhtamaki.getgotjobs.co.uk/home
Completed applications should be returned by 31st March, 5pm.