Production Operative – Boning Hall
We require Boning Hall Operatives for our client, Cranswick, one of the UK's leading food producer and supplier of premium, fresh and added-value food products.
Pay Rate: £9.79 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
Overtime Rate: £14.69 Per Hour +Holiday Pay
Contract Wage: £12.50 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
Overtime: £18.75 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
Hours per week: 40
Job Type: Full Time, Ongoing to Permanent position (subject to 3 month probationary period)
Job Criteria: No Experience Required – Full Training will be provided
– Immediate start
– Permanent roles
– Competitive salary
– 29 days paid holiday
– Monday – Friday work pattern
– Overtime available
– Refer a Friend scheme
– High street discounts
– Free On-site parking
– Discounted staff sales
– Ongoing training & career progression
– Long service & recognition awards
– Company Life Insurance
– Quarterly attendance draw
– Company share save scheme
– Working on production line, using knife
– Remove primal cuts from carcass, following the correct cutting lines and seams for the station you are operating
– Ensure any bones being removed are to the required customer specification and ensure yields are achieved.
This Production Operator position is in Cullybackey, Northern Ireland.
All candidates interested in this position, please send CV to Andreea.email@example.com
For more information regarding this role please contact our Ballymena office on 028 2542 0140 and ask to speak to Andreea.