Product Specialist, Molecular, USA and Middle East
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Product Specialist – Molecular, USA & Middle East (22N/PSUM)
Randox Laboratories is currently welcoming applications from experienced individuals to join the company’s international team in the position of Molecular Product Specialist. This pivotal role, based in Crumlin, UK, will involve working close with the sales team, distribution partners and customers to promote the Randox range of molecular products.
Randox now offer free transportation from Antrim Train / Bus station each morning to take staff to our various sites in Antrim and Crumlin. This shuttle will take staff back to the station at the end of the day.
• Responsible for supporting Sales Reps in generating and converting sales opportunities.
• Responsible for providing excellent specialist customer support.
• Responsible for forecasting of products.
• Conduct customer seminars, presentations and demos throughout the designated region.
• Frequent travel throughout the designated region to conduct visits with the sales team to ensure the sales target is met.
• Meet deadlines and prioritise work procedures.
• Qualified to degree level in a life science.
• Willingness to travel extensively throughout the region.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft applications – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• High degree of self-motivation.
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
• Strong business acumen.
• Excellent negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical skills relating to problem solving.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.