Placement Engineer – One Year
T: +44 (0) 28 9335 1043
Ryobi Aluminium Casting (UK) Ltd is an innovative, world class supplier of high quality, technically complex automotive components. Based in Carrickfergus, Ryobi Aluminium Casting (UK) Ltd is a proud member of the Ryobi Group. With the help of our Japanese parent company we can bring the latest technological advances to our European Customers.
Ryobi’s vision is to maintain a sustainable business by achieving the best results for our customers, maximising the potential of every employee through mutual respect, trust and teamwork. Our mission is to be the Number 1 Die Casting Company in Europe, to build upon our current customer base and increase market share, and to satisfy customer and shareholder requirements.
This is a one year placement based within one of our Engineering Departments where you will assist with the provision of engineering support to ensure continuous improvement of productivity and production of products of maximum quality.
- Work alongside Engineers/Supervisors to help provide engineering support to relevant areas.
- Undertake any specific projects as required.
- Practice good housekeeping and safety procedures.
- Participate with team working, information sharing and Continuous Improvement Programmes.
- Comply with the Company Environmental Policy and the requirements of the Environmental Management system both in normal and emergency situations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Currently studying towards a Third level qualification in an engineering discipline (HND/Degree)
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Able to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment
- Able to see activities through to completion
- Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace/Chemical Engineering
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings
Shortlisting & Interviews
Shortlisting – 30th March 2023
Interviews – 4th April 2023