T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Personal Coordinator – Fulham – (Job Ref: 22/PCFL)
With the expansion of the Randox Health team we are currently looking to recruit a full-time Personal Coordinator based in the Fulham. The successful applicant will join a multi-disciplinary team and play an active role in providing an exceptional service to clients.
The role of a Personal Coordinator is a dynamic, customer focused role, which is suited towards applicants who are hardworking and charismatic. The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring clients feel special and satisfied that they are receiving a 5* treatment and ongoing value for money.
The role is also to help ensure that the patient journey is a smooth and stress-free experience and ultimately contribute to the smooth running of the service. To provide administrative support and reception cover for clients and network of professional colleagues and to be the personal point of contact for clients.
In line with guidelines, the successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, or regional / national equivalent.
- Educated to NVQ level 3 or above in a healthcare related discipline.
- Experience in delivering health screens, and customer facing experience essential.
- Accuracy in information recording and management and working to clinical procedure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to build rapport with customers, tailoring your approach to individuals
- Empathy and ability to motivate customers to make positive health changes
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in exercise physiology/sports science and nutrition related subject essential.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring excellent customer service and coordination of diary management within the clinical environment.
- Maintain accurate client records and get involved in the end to end process
- Carry out clinical testing including; body composition analysis, spirometry, heart rate monitoring, sample collection, electrocardiograms, blood pressure.
- Help to ensure clinic is compliant with regulations set by the CQC. For example; hygiene, confidentiality, customer service, health and safety
About Randox Health
For almost 40 years Randox has been at the forefront of clinical diagnostics, dedicated to improving health worldwide with our disruptive technology and innovative diagnostic solutions. This experience and expertise powers each of our state-of-the-art Randox Health clinics, currently located in London, Liverpool, and Northern Ireland, with ambitious plans to roll out a number of new clinics in the coming months and years. A mobile service enabling certified Randox Health staff to visit clients at their convenience is also available.
At Randox Health we encourage individuals to adopt a personalised, preventative approach to their health and well-being, ultimately helping them to live healthier for longer. Using Randox revolutionary technology we measure hundreds of health biomarkers, generating unrivalled data that when combined with our complex algorithms can predict future health concerns and identify early signs of illness even before symptoms arise. This empowers individuals to act sooner to prevent or delay disease onset – moving from a model of sickness management to true preventative healthcare.