Personal Coordinator Team Leader
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Personal Coordinator, Team leader – Glasgow – (Job Ref: 22/PCTH)
With the expansion of the Randox Health team we are currently looking to recruit a full-time Personal Coordinator Team Leader based at our Glasgow clinic. The successful applicant will join a multi-disciplinary team and play an active role in providing an exceptional service to clients.
The role of a Personal Coordinator Team Leader is a dynamic, customer focused role, which is suited towards applicants who are hardworking and charismatic. The successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating workload/training of PC’s along with Clinic Managers to ensure a high-quality personalized care experience for all clients. To make clients feel ‘special’ and satisfied that they are receiving 5* treatment and ongoing value for money. The role is to help ensure that the patient journey is a smooth and stress-free experience and ultimately contribute to the smooth running of the service.
To provide administrative support and reception cover for clients and network of professional colleagues. To be the personal point of care for clients.
In line with guidelines, the successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, or regional / national equivalent.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring excellent customer service and coordination of diary management within the clinical environment.
- Maintain accurate client records and get involved in the end-to-end process.
- Carry out clinical testing including body composition analysis, spirometry, heart rate monitoring, sample collection, electrocardiograms, blood pressure.
- Help to ensure clinic is compliant with regulations set by the CQC. For example, hygiene, confidentiality, customer service, health, and safety.
- Knowledge of product and knowledge of client.
- Clear communication and maintain professional composure at all times.
- Invoicing and financial processing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional telephone etiquette and manner.
- Proficient level of IT literacy.
- Flexibility with working hours, as required by business.
- Using professional insight.
- Problem solving.
- The ability to input and record data accurately and efficiently.
- Experience in private/healthcare sector.
- Regulatory compliance experience.
About Randox Health
For almost 40 years Randox has been at the forefront of clinical diagnostics, dedicated to improving health worldwide with our disruptive technology and innovative diagnostic solutions. This experience and expertise powers each of our state-of-the-art Randox Health clinics, currently located in London, Liverpool, and Northern Ireland, with ambitious plans to roll out a number of new clinics in the coming months and years. A mobile service enabling certified Randox Health staff to visit clients at their convenience is also available.
At Randox Health we encourage individuals to adopt a personalised, preventative approach to their health and well-being, ultimately helping them to live healthier for longer. Using Randox revolutionary technology we measure hundreds of health biomarkers, generating unrivalled data that when combined with our complex algorithms can predict future health concerns and identify early signs of illness even before symptoms arise. This empowers individuals to act sooner to prevent or delay disease onset – moving from a model of sickness management to true preventative healthcare.