We have Permanent PDI Technician positions with our client Wrightbus in Ballymena
Industrial Temps are excited to continue working in partnership with our client Wrightbus, Ballymena.
Wrightbus are on a new path of innovation and environmental consciousness under the leadership of Jo Bambford.
Wrightbus believe in fostering a positive work atmosphere and cultivating a culture that encourage new ideas and creativity. With a mission to make the world a better place.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Wrightbus!
Pay Rate: £13.42 per hour
Working hours: 4 day working week
Monday to Thursday 7am – 5pm
Full time, Permanent positions
– Pension: 5% employee, 3% company
– Holidays: 237.5 hours
– Life Assurance
– Multi Store Discount Scheme
– Canteen Facilities
– On site car parking
– Medicash Scheme (Health Insurance)
– Time served Mechanic or 3 years experience in a chassis manufacturing environment or Time served automotive, domestic or industrial electrician
– Experience of fault finding, diagnosing and rectification of faults
-Ability to interpret engineering drawing and wiring diagrams
-Ability to identify root causes, containment and corrective actions
-Ability to work on own initiative and as a member of a team.
-Strong communication and problem-solving skills
-Ability to meet tight deadlines and is forward thinking.
-Calm under pressure, especially when Quality conflicts with Production
-Ability to confront operators and management with the facts when non-conformances are discovered.
-Willing to undertake training or retraining as required
-Ability to meet targets & work in a professional manner.
– City & Guilds Diesel Mechanic / NVQ 3
– Clean PCV Driving Licence Category D
– Experience in Wabco, Voith, Cummins, Xentry and Josam systems
– Experience in MAHA testing equipment
– Conduct Pre-delivery Inspection in a timely manner and to the Wrightbus Quality Standard, including the programming / execution of Wabco, Voith, Xentry, Cummins and Josam systems
-Conduct Road Tests and Shakedown Test in a timely manner and to the Wrightbus Quality Standard
-Identifying and rectifying faults when they occur
-Validate any rework of identified defects or uncompleted work after correction.
-Implement any customer sign-off feedback or customer market feedback on Quality issues to improve Quality for new buses leaving the factory
-Identify root causes of any relevant issues and implement solutions with operators, or other departments, to prevent re-occurrence
-Communicate with all levels of the business to improve standardisation and to reduce quality defects
-Give feedback on any of the issues above to allow Quality documentation to be updated and to carry forward lessons learned.
This PDI Technician position is in Galgorm, Northern Ireland.
If you are interested in this role, please contact our Ballymena office on 02825420140 or send your CV through to email@example.com