Part Time Counter Assistant (Temporary Maternity Cover)
T: 02890 247 333
We currently have an opportunity for a Temporary Part Time Counter Assistant to work in our pharmacy in Newtownards Road branch in Bangor for approximately 9-12 months to cover a period of Maternity Leave. The hours of work are 18 hours per week, working between the hours of 1pm to 6pm Tuesday and Wednesday, and 9am to 6pm Friday, according to the rota. Additional hours may also be required from time to time to cover holidays and periods of sickness.
Working as part of a team duties will include working on the medicines counter providing excellent customer service, operating the till, stocking and tidying shelves, pricing stock, date checking items, merchandising, checking orders, and providing customers with information on common ailments and products. This is a varied role, suited to a self-motivated individual who is willing to learn and to complete further training/ courses within the pharmacy.
- Previous relevant experience within retail or a similar role
- Must be fully flexible to work according to the Rota
- Team worker
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be prepared to complete training courses within the pharmacy
- Previous relevant experience working in a pharmacy or studying a related discipline
- NPA Interact Course or Equivalent