T: +353 (1) 457 5000
- Learn and understand HR, H&S, IT and training requirements for on-boarding staff and support new starts joining the business.
- Engage with and support new crew(s) through the process ensuring prompt, efficient and successful entry into Circet operations teams.
- Communicate effectively with contract Managers and new starts
- Proactively manage own work performance
- Gain participation and involvement of all new starts and reduce current timelines for on-boarding
- Implement procedures and processes and ensure full compliance to HR & H&S policies & procedures.
- Assess own training requirements across all aspects of admin role and arrange appropriate training through line management.
- Foster a culture support across all contracts.
- Fully support the rollout ok KPIs and promote a performance management ethos, supporting colleagues at all times.
- Support implementation of business change initiatives, achieving appropriate performance levels
- Undertake projects as required by the company
- Support colleagues with one to one training where appropriate.
- Support line managers in the implementation and compliance re on-boarding processes.
- Support/assist new starts with advice on Method Statements, insurance requirements etc.
- Work with IT to create efficiencies in provision of IT equipment (i-pads, mobile handsets etc.
- Liaise with Training Academy to book all training required to enable crew(s) to transition into Circet with minimum delay.
- Work with IT to create a “float” of equipment to enable immediate supply for on-boarding.
- Liaise with Contract Managers to enable full recovery of Circet equipment when crew(s) are exiting the business.