National Sales Manager
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
National Sales Manager – Brazil (Job Ref: 22I/NSM)
Randox is currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic National Sales Manager who will contribute to the company’s overall growth and profitability by developing relationships with new and existing customers through providing a high level of support and service as a sales person, with exceptional technical knowledge.
- The management and supervision of the Clinical Sales Team.
- The adherence to the Randox Sales Process
- The training of sales staff in the Randox Sales Process and product knowledge
- The preparation of sales reports and sales projects
- The setting up and manning of exhibitions
- The direct selling of Randox products to end-users and distributors
- The management of key accounts
- Market research into the potential business opportunities for new and current Randox product lines
- The development of Randox product knowledge by attending training programmes
- Adherence to company Positive Work Environment Policies, health and safety procedures, and the maintenance of a safe working environment
- Monitoring and updating of the CRM system
- Essential to speak English
- Experience within the Brazilian Diagnostic Market
- Ability to motivate and manage a large sales team
- Excellent organization and communications skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritse working procedures
- Qualified to degree level
- Experience at a management level
- Excellent leadership skills with a degree of self-motivation
- High degree of self-motivation
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess a full driving license
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.