Molecular Testing Laboratory Quality Marshal – Antrim
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Due to ongoing expansion within both molecular and clinical testing labs, Randox have a number of exciting opportunities as Molecular Testing Laboratory Quality Marshals. These positions will be responsible for ensuring strict adherence to our operational procedures as well as clarifying areas for improvement within our testing labs, thus providing support to maintain and/or further solidify the operational standard. This role will require travel to all of our testing sites in Northern Ireland and Mainland GB.
Shift Pattern: 08:40 – 17:20 Monday-Friday (Must Be Flexible)
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Performing inspections on laboratory testing processes within our molecular and clinical testing labs on a regular basis
- Ensuring any quality issues are recorded and addressed
- Participating process analysis reviews to clarify areas for improvement within testing process when required
- Reporting findings and quality concerns as necessary and at team meeting
- Travelling to other testing sites as requested, such as Warrington lab, London lab, Dunstable lab, and clinic labs across Mainland GB and Northern Ireland
- Communicating with Lab management to provide support in ensuring processes meet quality requirements
- Full training will be provided.
- Educated to Degree level (Life science degree)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to disseminate information in a concise manner throughout the Company
- Good knowledge of our operational procedures
- Strong interest in maintenance of quality and compliance within molecular and clinical testing laboratory
- Proficient in use of Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Flexible approach and willingness to work outside hours if required
- Previous experience in a similar role
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.