T: +44 (0) 28 9335 1043
Ryobi Aluminium Casting (UK) Ltd is an innovative, world class supplier of high quality, technically complex automotive components. Based in Carrickfergus, Ryobi Aluminium Casting (UK) Ltd is a proud member of the Ryobi Group. With the help of our Japanese parent company, we can bring the latest technological advances to our European Customers.
Ryobi’s vision is to maintain a sustainable business by achieving the best results for our customers, maximising the potential of every employee through mutual respect, trust and teamwork. Our mission is to be the Number 1 Die Casting Company in Europe, to build upon our current customer base and increase market share, and to satisfy customer and shareholder requirements.
- Apprentices are employed as full-time members of staff and typically, after the first-year apprentices will have day release to attend college. One day a week is spent at college, studying for nationally recognised qualifications in the same profession as the apprenticeship.
- Apprentices work all year round, but their college classes run from September to July.
- Employers pay for the day the apprentice is in college, meaning they receive a full-time wage in accordance with the national minimum wage.
- With a Modern Apprenticeship, you learn on the job, and get the experience you need. In addition, you work towards a qualification.
- We have a number of apprenticeships in the following areas:
- Engineering Maintenance
- Die Maintenance
- Die Cast Engineering
- Quality Assurance
- At least 4 GCSE’s at a minimum Grade C in English Language, Maths and Science; or equivalent qualifications.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate good communication skills
- Strong work ethic
Shortlisting date & Interviews – April 2023
The apprenticeship will be starting in September 2023