Mobile Laboratory Analyst
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Mobile Laboratory Analyst – Edinburgh – (Job Code: 22/EDLA)
Randox Laboratories are seeking applications from candidates to join our Testing Lab in Edinburgh. Full training will be provided. This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands on lab experience.
These roles are temporary initially with a view to going permanent for those available long term.
The working hours for this position are 4 days on and 4 days off, working 8am – 8pm.
These roles will be based at our lab in Edinburgh.
• Conducting regular customer visits to increase sales.
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox competitor products.
• Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales.
• Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner.
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required.
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Chemistry, or Life Science discipline (2:1 or above).
• A willingness to travel extensively and internationally.
• A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets.
• The drive and ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Practical experience in an automated laboratory or diagnostic environment.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.