Mobile Electrical Technician
Lagan Specialist Contracting Group
T: 028 9045 5531
H&J Martin Asset Management Services (part of the Lagan Specialist Contracting Group) is now recruiting for a Mobile Electrical Technician.
Company: H&J Martin Asset Management Services
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Dublin (Mobile Role)
H&J Martin Limited are a Fit Out and Asset Management company operating throughout the UK and Ireland. As part of the Lagan Specialist Contracting Group our mission is to provide Construction, Fit Out and Asset Management solutions in an environment where people feel safe, secure and valued.
The candidate will work as part of the Mobile Maintenance Technician Team responding to client call outs. They will be responsible for undertaking various planned maintenance and reactive tasks and providing excellent services to our high-profile customers based through our Dublin, Blanchardstown office.
What You’ll Do
- To complete PPM tasks and reactive tasks as assigned to you.
- To work on quoted works and projects as per specification.
- Health and Safety Awareness at all times before during and after works have been completed.
- Assessing works and providing reports, quotations and remedial recommendations with costs after the completion of tasks or works.
- Liaising with Helpdesk and Operations manager to plan in works.
- The ability to complete all paperwork and check sheets in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Prioritising of workload as required and a proactive approach to delivering maintenance in an efficient and effective manner
- Liaising with clients, technicians, helpdesk to ensure satisfactory outcome to all works
- Act as a role model for ongoing implementation of H&J Martin policies and procedures
- Provide technical support to team on all ongoing works
- Support and liaise with team and helpdesk on new departmental / company initiatives, and procedures
- Provide support as required to other departments within the business as requested
- Identify items of plant and equipment that may pose a potential risk to electrical equipment uptime and report these in a clear, concise and timely manner
- Problem solving ensuring a solution for all required repairs in a timely manner
- Provide on-call cover on a rotation basis
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Operations Manager
What you'll bring
- Electrical Trade Qualification
- To have experience in IS3217 emergency light testing
- IT literate and experience working with a PDA
- Be self-motivated with a proven track record of achieving targets
- Possess good geographical knowledge
- Valid Safe Pass
- Full Driver’s License
How we'll reward you
Our Core Benefits include:
- Competitive Salary – Industry Rate
- Company Van
- Performance Bonus – Incentive Scheme
- Membership of relevant Institutions & Professional Bodies
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plans
- Company Phone
Full Job Description is attached
We wish you every success in your application.
The closing date for completed applications is Monday 27th March 2023 at 12noon.
LAGAN SPECIALIST CONTRACTING GROUP ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER