Mobile Cleaning Operative
T: 028 9032 0070
The Mount Charles Group has an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Cleaning Operative to join its mobile cleaning team based within various sites across Banbridge.
- 25 hours per week.
- Monday to Friday – 9am-2pm
- Saturday – 9am- 10am
- 28 days Paid Holidays (pro-rata if part-time)
- Staff wellbeing and employee assistance program
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Monthly Performance Recognition Awards
- Staff Discount Portals
- Uniform Provided
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards – this to include weekly and periodic tasks
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents and use cleaning equipment as directed by the Line Manager only after correct training is given.
- Report immediately any equipment which is faulty, mark as faulty and do not use
- Be knowledgeable in ‘biohazard’, or biological hazard; we work in environments that may be involve the cleaning of bodily fluids such as blood, faeces or vomit that can carry infectious diseases including hepatitis or HIV.
- Safe disposal of sharps such as needles and blades may be necessary
- Comply with all security regulations for cleaning materials, equipment and buildings as laid down by client and Mount Charles
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Full driving licence and method of transport.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, with good time management skills
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE-GREAT FUTURE