Mobile Cleaning Operative
T: 028 9032 0070
Mount Charles has an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Cleaning Operatives to join its cleaning team based within various Radius locations in and around the Belfast area.
- 40 hours per week.
- Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
- 28 days Paid Holidays (pro-rata if part-time)
- Staff wellbeing and employee assistance program
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Monthly Performance Recognition Awards
- Staff Discount Portals
- Uniform Provided
- Work mobile phone included.
- Work van and fuel card included
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards – this to include weekly and periodic tasks
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents and use cleaning equipment as directed by the Line Manager only after correct training is given.
- Report immediately any equipment which is faulty, mark as faulty and do not use
- Be knowledgeable in ‘biohazard’, or biological hazard; we work in environments that may be involve the cleaning of bodily fluids such as blood, faeces or vomit that can carry infectious diseases including hepatitis or HIV.
- Safe disposal of sharps such as needles and blades may be necessary
- Comply with all security regulations for cleaning materials, equipment and buildings as laid down by client and Mount Charles
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Full driving licence and method of transport.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, with good time management skills
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Team player
Please note, the successful applicants job offer will be subject to an Access NI (Basic) Enhanced check and other relevant security checks prior to commencement in role.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE-GREAT FUTURE