Mobile Catering Assistant
T: 028 9032 0070
The Mount Charles Group has an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Catering Assistant to join its catering team based across four Southern Regional College sites located in Newry.
- Various Hours and Shift Patterns from 7am
- To Cover Sick and Holiday Leave
- 28 days Paid Holidays
- Staff wellbeing and employee assistance program
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Monthly Performance Recognition Awards
- Staff Discount Portals
- Uniform Provided
- No Weekends
- Assist in the preparation, service and sales of all food and beverages for the unit
- Preparation of service counter (including placing food and beverages in appropriate containers and correct utensils are available)
- Provide the highest level of customer service in a consistent approach to anyone who uses the facility
- Work as part of the team to ensure service is delivered on time and an to a consistently high standard
- Carry out all cleaning duties as per instruction from line manager or per unit cleaning rota
- Carry out cooking and deli counter duties as necessary
- Ensure kitchen and service areas (including customer tables and chairs) are always clean and tidy and assist with waste removal.
- Clear and wash dishes in the dining area as required
- Clear rooms of any trays, flasks, crockery etc. following the provision of hospitality (if applicable)
- Be responsible for cash handling duties under your control
- Assist, when required, with the moving and setting up of furniture for catering purposes in designated areas.
- Ensure the opening and closing of all food outlets are carried out in accordance with Company procedures
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, with good time management skills
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please note, the successful applicant’s offer will be subject to Access NI (Enhanced) check prior to commencement in role. Mount Charles Group has a policy on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders, a copy of which is available upon request. The Access NI Code of Practice is available upon request.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE-GREAT FUTURE