Mobile Catering Assistant
T: 028 9032 0070
Mount Charles has an exciting opportunity for a mobile Catering Assistant to join its catering team to cover various sites throughout Northern Ireland.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday – Friday
- Between 08:00 – 20:00
- 28 days paid holidays (pro-rata if part-time)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Staff discount portals
- Employee Health and Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Program
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- Meals on duty
- Paid mileage
The Role: (please see attached full job description)
- To assist as directed with all aspects of preparation and presentation to the Company's standards
- To provide an efficient and friendly service to customers in all areas of the catering department
- To assist at service times by serving the customer at the counter as directed, to the Company's standard
- To ensure tables and accompaniments are kept as clean as is reasonably practicable and adequately stocked during service times and relay as required
- To load service counters as and when directed and to ensure sufficient supplies throughout the service period
- Operate till during service periods
- To provide cover in other areas during periods of holidays and sickness
- Previous food handling experince
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have own transport and full driving license
- Desirable: Basic Food hygiene certificate Level 2
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE