Fane Valley Co-operative has interests in animal feed manufacturing, agricultural supplies and the provision of specialist on-farm technical support services, fully integrated duck production & processing, porridge oats & breakfast cereal and the added value processing of edible offals, fats and proteins.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our marketing and communications team at our Head Office in Moira.
Job Ref No: FV/ME/03/23
As part of the Fane Valley Group marketing and communications team, the Marketing Executive will have a key role in supporting the marketing activities of the group agri businesses including Fane Valley Stores, Fane Valley Feeds, Smyths Daleside and Drummonds. You will coordinate and implement marketing activities and campaigns across the group agri businesses.
- A third level qualification in marketing or a related discipline;
- A minimum of two years’ experience within a commercial role;
- Demonstrate marketing skills including creativity/influence within digital communication platforms and consumer events;
- Previous experience planning and implementing social media and print based marketing campaigns;
- Experience of developing website content, writing and proof reading copy and PowerPoint presentations;
- Experience of organising trade stands, conferences and corporate events;
- Previous experience of managing marketing spend in line with annual marketing budget;
- Experience of working in conjunction with support agencies including PR and design;
- Experience of interpreting research data and compiling relevant reports for management;
- Highly articulate with excellent written communications and presentation skills;
- Have a full current driving licence valid in the UK and use of a car.
In return, the company offers an attractive salary and benefits package which includes: Healthcare Plan for employees and their children under 18, Company Pension & Life Assurance, Health & Well-Being strategy which incorporates a range of on-going initiatives and programmes.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley. Email: email@example.com, Tel: (028) 92 610480 or apply directly through our Get Got portal at https://fanevalley.getgotjobs.co.uk
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 5.00pm on Monday 3rd April 2023.
Fane Valley is an equal opportunities employer