T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Manufacturing Technician (Manual Dispense) (Job Ref: 22N/MTME)
Randox is one of Northern Ireland’s most successful manufacturing companies and we are continuing to grow. We require highly motivated and dedicated individuals to work within our busy Manufacturing Department (Manual Dispense) as a Manufacturing Technician based at our Site 4 location in Crumlin.
Hours of work will be:
07.40 – 17.20 Monday – Thursday
07.40 – 11.40 Friday
• Adhere to company procedures for the dispensing of a range of diagnostic products either manually or by the operation of a semi-automatic dispenser.
• Maintenance and upkeep of equipment and instruments used in association with the dispensing process.
• Completion of relevant documentation.
• Trouble-shooting basic problems relevant to the semi-automated dispenser.
• Wash bottles and lids as and if required.
• Clean and tidy workspace and equipment regularly.
• Adherence to company Positive work Environment Policies, health & safety procedures, and the maintenance of a safe working environment.
• Good Housekeeping skills.
• Accurate record keeping.
• GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English Language.
• Experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good numeric skills.
• Basic computer skills.
• Experience of Quality Systems.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.