T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox is one of Northern Ireland’s most successful manufacturing companies and we are continuing to grow. We require highly motivated and dedicated individuals to work within our busy Manufacturing Department as an Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing Operative in the Randox Science Park – Antrim.
- Manufacture, assembly and testing of electromechanical modules, cables and electrical kits for engineering products and projects.
- Assembly and testing of modules for engineering products.
- Supporting engineering functions in the development of NPI for manufacture.
- Providing feedback on possible issues.
- Identifying and implementing ways of improving the efficiency of the process.
- GCSE Qualifications in Maths and English
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within manufacturing settings ideally in an engineering environment.
- Experience in the use of crimp tools, soldering cables etc.
- Have basic experience in standard computer applications (Microsoft office).
- Possess a HNC or higher qualification within a manufacturing related discipline.
- Have a hands-on approach and practical engineering skills.
- Experience in 2D and 3D Software.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.