T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Now recruiting for our 12- month Graduate Programme launching in September 2022 across our various office regions in Ireland and the UK! We are currently looking for graduates who are eager to learn on the job, put their skills to the test and are driven to succeed. Candidates who are motivated, ambitious and hardworking will gain invaluable experience while learning transferable skills that will enable them to grow personally and professionally throughout their time with Circet. In line with our 2022/2023 Graduate Programme, we are seeking a graduate to join our Commercial team in our Dungannon office, Northern Ireland . As a graduate, you will be a dedicated member of the team, adhering to procedures, focused on producing the best quality service, being highly productive and mindful of costs.
Responsibilities as Commercial Management Graduate include:
• Manage supplier accounts; monitoring payment release to sub-contractors for the Telecoms division, ensuring supplier payments remain up to date.
• Assisting commercial leads with various tasks.
• Gain an understanding on Monthly P&L and in turn, be able to review revenues and profitability upon relevant training
• Liaising with relevant stakeholders for the identified cost reductions or additional revenues to be realised. • Able to work with the suppliers and become involved in rate negotiation
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience required:
• Relevant degree e.g. Quantity Surveying or Engineering related disciplines
• One-year proven experience in an admin role.
• Strong IT skills with Intermediate excel skills essential
• The ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Exhibit analytical and problem-solving skills and willingness to adapt to new challenges.
• Establish good working relationships with colleagues.
• Handle confidential/sensitive information with discretion.
• High attention to detail.
• Strong commercial awareness
• Customer services skills.
• Technical knowledge, or basic telecom experience advantageous.
• Exceptional ability to analyse data and utilise it to make sound business decision