T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox has an exciting opportunity for an organised and enthusiastic individual to join a strong, growing organisation as a Logistics Coordinator at our site in Kearneysville, West Virginia, USA.
- Acknowledge and process all orders on the SAP / Sage system on day of receipt where possible
- Strictly follow, update and maintain customer special instructions as necessary
- Organising transportation of goods
- Prepare, send, follow-up and convert proforma invoices as required
- Calculating and entering of freight costs on proforma and commercial invoices
- Ensure all customer queries are acknowledged same day and answered promptly
- Receive prep dockets for shipping from the dispatch department
- Prepare commercial invoices, customs documentation and Certificates of Origin
- Check all documentation is correct and present before release to the despatch department for shipping
- Shipping all orders off the SAP/SAGE system
- Update the Logistics Team Leader on daily progress against the shipping schedule and orders received
- Complete relevant Letter of Credit documentation as required
- A secondary level qualification in Maths.
- Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office computer applications such as Word Excel and Outlook
- Excellent in verbal and written communication
- Third level qualification in Business / Foreign Language
- Possess relevant experience in a related administrative capacity
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer