Late Shift Technician
T: 02890 385 888
We are currently recruiting for Late – Shift Technicians to help keep our workshops efficient and meet the needs of our customers. This is a new shift pattern for both Portadown Audi and Agnew Autostore and you will be working as part of a dedicated team with other skilled motor vehicle technicians.
We are keen to recruit a full range of experience from Master / Diagnostic technicians to Maintenance / Service level, including 3rd year apprentices.
- Service / Maintenance Technicians up to £28,400 OTE
- Diagnostic Technicians up to £34,500 OTE
- Master Technicians up to £40,500 OTE
All positions are dependent on experience and qualification, and include strong basic salaries, achievable bonus, with the further opportunity of increased overtime rates of pay.
You will receive industry leading benefits along with the flexible hours for a great work-life balance. We offer a great bonus scheme for our technicians. As part of the Agnew Group, we also offer great opportunities for manufacturer training in the latest and emerging vehicle technologies.
- Life Assurance equivalent to one year's salary
- 25 days annual leave in addition to 8 statuatory days per year
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after a qualifying period
- Excellent working conditions with state-of-the-art facilities and workshops
To register your interest simply:
Call us on 02890 385888 to arrange a private visit of our facility with a team member.
Click on the apply button below.
Email your CV or contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be delighted to chat with you, so please register your interest by 12:00pm (midday) on Friday 31st March 2023.