Junior Sales Executive
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Junior Sales Executive – Baton Rouge, Louisiana (Job Ref: 23I/BATO)
Randox Laboratories is currently looking for an ambitious, results orientated individual to join a global leader in the provision of medical diagnostic solutions in the role of Sales Executive in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance and development of business relationships between Randox, our international sales staff and customers. The Sales Executive will be responsible for the sales and promotion of all clinical products with a focus on QC throughout Louisiana to new and existing customers by identifying opportunities to grow revenue in this region.
The successful applicant will be field based with travel throughout the region.
This is a full-time fixed term – to permanent position.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor level qualification or higher in a Business and/or Life Science related discipline.
- Sales/Telesales Background
- Fluent in English
- Experience in medical device sales, ideally IVD.
- Possess a high level of business acumen.
- Experience of working to and exceeding financial targets.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with customers and potential customers.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to learn and retain information quickly.
- Fully competent in the use of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.