T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Joiner (Job Ref: 22N/JOER)
Randox Laboratories is currently looking to recruit hardworking and motivated Joiners to join a growing Randox team.
The successful candidate will work with a team in ensuring all relevant works are carries out in a safe and timely manner.
This role will be based at our Site 4 near Crumlin, NI. Randox now offer free transportation from Antrim Train / Bus station each morning to take staff to our various sites in Antrim and Crumlin. This shuttle will take staff back to the station at the end of the day.
• Carrying out maintenance and installation joinery tasks which may include some general labouring work
• Setting up work pieces and tools
• Reading and interpreting drawings
• Ability to work with minimal instruction
• Work within safe working practices adhering to our Health, safety and Environmental policies and guidelines at all times
• Work as part of a team
• The maintenance/completion of accurate site records and maintenance logs.
• Assist the rest of the Facilities Support Staff with their general duties if required.
• Excellent joinery skills with a joinery qualification and / or relevant experience
• Have an understanding of Building Regulation Policies
• Must be flexible to cover all work locations
• Ability to act on your own initiative as well as part of a team
• Hardworking with a can-do attitude
• Driving licence
• Valid CSR Card (desirable)
• Forklift license (desirable)
• Trained First Aider (desirable)
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer