IT Software Developer
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
IT Software Developer – Hybrid
(Job Ref: 24N/SOFT)
Are you looking for an exciting career within a state of the art, innovative company? If yes, Randox is the place for you. The role will involve the development of largely web-based applications for divisions within Randox, which in turn helps Randox keep ahead of the game. We have several exciting current and upcoming projects, that will not only develop your software development skills and your overall knowledge but allow you to progress your software development career within a dynamic IT Department which has a proven track record for delivering exceptional results to all sectors of the business.
- Working at the cutting edge of technology and innovation, Randox IT development software products for Randox customers globally.
- You will get first-hand experience and be involved in the full development lifecycle from initial design to the release of the final product.
- The successful candidate will become part of the IT Software Development Team developing large web-based projects, built using C#, ASP and SQL Server.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Software Engineering or Computer Science discipline (2:1 or above) or relevant experience
- Excellent communication, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Experience using C# / ASP
- Experience using SQL.
- Experience in Software development
- Experience in the application of statistics.
- Experience using jQuery.
- Experience with the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- Experience with MVC6
- Previous experience with web development.
- Previous experience with the development of quality control software.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative, international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Do you want to make a difference while building a successful IT career?
- Generous salary offered
- Blended working – 2 days at home, 3 days in office per week.
- Work with innovative technologies and applications
- Career progression opportunities
- Creativity encouraged and supported
- Personal development and certified training
About Randox IT:
The Randox in-house IT team, recently crowned Overall IT Company of the Year, consists of almost 50 highly skilled IT professionals spanning a broad range of IT specialisms including web development, infrastructure, enterprise support, information security, software development and software testing. The expertise from our IT team, combined with Randox’s state-of-the-art infrastructure through our onsite data centres and cloud technologies enables us to build customer centric enterprise grade solutions and remain at the cutting edge of digital innovation.
Randox is uniquely positioned to provide bespoke end to end solutions. This is achieved by drawing on decades of knowledge and expertise from laboratory processes and practices, working collaboratively with our IT professionals to attain an in-depth understanding, culminating in intelligent process automation and the creation of best-in-class business applications.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer