IT Security Analyst
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
IT Security Analyst – (Job Ref: 23N/AYST)
Randox Laboratories has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and skilled IT Security Analyst to join their IT team and play a pivotal role in delivering a first-class service to the business.
Responsibilities will include network security analysis, monitoring and incident response, as well as maintenance and configuration of network security tools. Security Analysts will work with the latest technologies to detect, analyse, and limit intrusions and security events.
This position is based at our Science Park in Antrim.
- Performing network security monitoring and incident response using industry leading software and techniques.
- Prepare status reports for management on security related issues.
- Escalate security incidents as required ensuring security related issues are remediated.
- Perform vulnerability scans and advise relevant teams for mitigation steps.
- Recognize potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises thorough reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information.
- Analyze large sets of data to discover indications of compromise.
- Keep up to date with latest security and privacy legislation and security enhancing technologies and brief colleagues as needed to enable measures to be implemented where and when necessary/desirable.
- Conduct the information security risk assessment program. Review compliance with the information security policy and associated procedures.
- Be qualified to degree level or have a minimum of 3 years working in a similar role.
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current IT standards.
- Broad awareness of hardware/software security products.
- CEH, OSCP, OSCE, GIAC, GSEC, Security+ or other security certifications (desirable).
Do you want to make a difference while building a successful IT career?
No degree necessary (minimum of 3+ years’ experience)
- Join and award-winning IT team 2021
- WINNER – Overall IT Company of the Year
- WINNER – IT Project team of the Year
- WINNER – Digital Project team of the Year
- WINNER – IT Team of the Year
- £1500 signing on fee (for direct applicants)
- Generous salary offered
- Work with innovative technologies and applications
- Bonus scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- Creativity encouraged and supported
- Personal development and certified training
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.