Insurance Account Handler
Prestige Insurance Holdings Ltd
T: 02890 355582
The Prestige Group incorporates AbbeyAutoline Insurance Brokers, Prestige Underwriting Services, Prestige Underwriting Services (Ireland), Customer Claims Assist, Cover.Net, Octane Underwriting and Markets and Reliable Cars.
JOB TITLE: Account Handler/Insurer Accounts
REPORTING TO: Team Leader
As part of a team of 8, the account handler is responsible for reconciling and settling accounts to insurers on a monthly basis.
Aims and Objectives
- Reconciling and settling of insurer accounts on behalf of group companies including AbbeyAutoline, Prestige Underwriting Services Ltd, Prestige Underwriting Services (Ireland) Ltd.
- Ensuring timely payment of insurer accounts.
- Liaise with insurers on a regular basis in respect of queries.
- Reconcile accounts using pivot tables within excel and run monthly system reports.
- Ensure adherence to all company policies to include health and safety procedures and report any issues as arising.
- Ensure that professional integrity meets Company standards at all times.
- Any other duties that can reasonable be requested by the Manager, Directors or representatives’ acting on behalf of and with the permission of the Manager/ Directors.
Remuneration and Conditions of Employment
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m., plus a limited number of Saturdays (half days on a team rota basis) to meet minimal business requirements.
- Holidays begin on 20 days annual leave plus 11 statutory days, with additional annual leave accruing based on length of service.
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Eye care scheme
- Staff Discount
The post-holder will be required to undertake such internal and/or external training as deemed necessary.