Information Security Compliance Officer
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Information Security Compliance Officer – (Job Ref: 22N/ISCQ)
Randox Laboratories currently has a vacancy for an individual in the position of Information Security Compliance Officer to join our dynamic and growing team based in Antrim, Northern Ireland.
Do you want to make a difference while building a successful IT career?
No degree necessary (minimum of 3+ years’ experience)
Join and award-winning IT team 2021
WINNER – Overall IT Company of the Year
WINNER – IT Project team of the Year
WINNER – Digital Project team of the Year
WINNER – IT Team of the Year
£1500 signing on fee (for direct applicants)
Generous salary offered
Work with innovative technologies and applications
Career progression opportunities
Creativity encouraged and supported
Personal development and certified training
- Develop and implement an effective regulatory and legal compliance program for the Randox IT department and all other departments within scope.
- Create sound internal compliance controls and monitor adherence to them.
- Draft and revise company policies and procedures in line with the Information Security Management Systems (ISMS).
- Proactively audit processes, practices, and documents to identify non-conformances.
- Evaluate new and existing IT activities to assess compliance risk.
- Collaborate with external auditors and other stakeholders, as required.
- Set plans to manage business continuity and incident response management.
- Educate and train Randox staff on relevant regulations and the best industry practices.
- Address employee concerns or questions on legal compliance.
- Keep abreast of internal standards, business goals, and the relevant regulations and legislation within the UK / ROI.
- Be qualified to degree level or have a minimum of 3 years working in a similar role.
- 3-5 years proven experience of work in regulatory and legislative compliance.
- Experience of working in cross-functional IT Teams.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organisational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Certification to CISSP, CRISC.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.