Industrial Temps are delighted to be working in partnership with Moy Park, one of the UK’s top 15 food companies, Northern Ireland’s largest private sector business and one of Europe’s leading poultry producers.
We are seeking Hygiene Operatives to be based in the Moy Park Ballymena site
Pay Rate: £9.80 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
£15 WEEKLY ATTENDANCE BONUS
4 days on, 4 days off 8pm – 7am or 3pm – 2am
Job Type: Full time, Temporary to Permanent position
– No previous experience required – Full training provided
– Daily cleaning of barrels, bins, mixing bowls, utensils and racks within the washroom to ensure that Production have the appropriate equipment when required.
– Ensuring that all equipment is returned to the appropriate stations.
– Participate in the routine cleaning of the equipment and machinery, including manual handling, lifting and moving machinery and equipment, in order to ensure that all appliances are thoroughly cleaned.
– Participate in non-routine manual cleaning, i.e. ceilings, canopies, walls, as required.
– Ongoing training with opportunities for promotion
– Staff shop with access to discounted products
– Free on-site parking
– Onsite Canteen
These Hygiene Operative roles are in Ballymena, Northern Ireland
Candidates interested in this position please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call our Ballymena office on 028 2542 0140 ask for Karolina
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER