Lagan Specialist Contracting Group
T: 028 9045 5531
We are Recruiting a Full Time HSEQ Manager
Hours: 44 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: This role involves responsibilties and travel across NI and ROI
Through working in partnership with other business unit leaders – help shape and deliver effective and value-add HSEQ strategies that meet both the operational needs of the business, and the Group’s governance and assurance requirements
The HSEQ Manager will partner with the management teams to provide an integrated service in all aspects of HSEQ management to all business unit activities which will be co-ordinated with other HSEQ professionals and the business unit directors. This will involve the development and delivery of strategic plans and objectives that support both operational requirements and the Group’s governance and assurance framework for health, safety, environmental and quality management
What you’ll bring:
As a HSEQ Manager it is essential to have:
- Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety Management, or equivalent qualifications/experience
- Chartered status or working towards Chartered status with the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH).
- Sound working knowledge of HSEQ laws, ACOPs, Guidance and Industry sector-specific HSEQ standards in relation to Construction/Building.
- Have an in depth knowledge of ISO 45001,14001,9001,50001 Standards and practical experience in the effective implementation of these ISO standards and management of external accreditation auditing of these systems
- Associate member of IEMA (or equivalent qualifications / experience)
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of HSEQ generalist skills
- Technical Skills & Ability in Generalist HSEQ
- Project Management Experience would be desirable.
How we'll reward you:
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Car Allowance
- Membership of relevant Institutions & Professional Bodies
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Gym Membership
For further details about the role, including role duties, please see the atatched job description.
At Lagan Specialist Contracting Group, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we'll work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.
The closing date for completed applications is Friday 4th November 2022 at 12 Noon
LAGAN SPECIALIST CONTRACTING GROUP ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITES EMPLOYER – We will not discriminate against anyone on the grounds of Sex, Pregnancy or maternity, Gender reassignment, Marital or Civil Partnership status, Religious or other similar philosophical belief, Political Opinion, Racial group, Sexual orientation, Disability or Age.