Mount Charles Ireland
T: +353 (0)1 431 1383
The Mount Charles Group Ireland is one of Ireland's leading support services contractors.
We are currently looking to recruit a strong, experienced, and dynamic Manager to oversee the running of this prestigious high-volume site. The site demands a Manager with the right attitude, determination, and experience to deal with a site of this magnitude.
- 35 hours per week
- 5 days over 7 days
- 30 days' Paid Holidays (pro-rata)
- Access to wellness programs to promote mental health and wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Program to guide and support our employees
- Staff Discount Portals
- Training and Development
- Employee Referral Scheme
- As the Manager, you will be fully accountable for all aspects of the operation including the management of a large team as well as all financials including budget & P&L.
- The role requires a high level of interaction and communication with the clients including attending regular meetings so exceptional communication skills are essential.
- The quality of work is extremely high as are the client expectations, so a strong knowledge and background is required and will need to demonstrate at interview level.
- You will be responsible for the full cleaning and portering service of this new and prestigious Hostel with a Deputy Housekeeper, 4 supervisors and a team of 14 cleaning colleagues and several night and day janitors.
- Have a minimum of 3- 5 years’ experience as a Head Housekeeper with a strong and progressive career background within the industry
- Have proven experience of working within multi-site operations
- Be an extremely strong manager with the proven ability to lead, motivate and develop a large team
- Have experience of 24 hour, high volume cleaning and housekeeping.
- Be confident in liaising with clients as well as leading meetings
- Have a hands on approach in all areas of Housekeeping and cleaning
- Be up to date with the latest industry machinery and concepts and be able to demonstrate this knowledge at interview level
- Be genuinely passionate about their field
- Be able to think logistically and work under pressure whilst remaining calm and professional at all times
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE