Mount Charles Ireland
T: +353 (0)1 431 1383
Mount Charles Ireland has an exciting opportunity for a Head Chef to join its catering team at Maynooth University, Maynooth, Co. Kildare.
- 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- 7am – 4pm
Pay rate negotiable (to be discussed at interview)
- Paid Holidays
- Uniform Provided
- Onsite Car Parking
- Meals on Duty
- Staff discount portals
- Employee Health and Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Program
- Training & Development
- Ensuring the foodservice achieves maximum efficiency, achieving a high standard of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Ensuring our standards are met or exceeded, you’ll work with each site team to keep food innovation firmly on the agenda and achieve excellent GPs.
- You’ll recruit, lead, manage and develop your own team, using your proven kitchen management experience and engaging communication skills.
- You will work with our General Manager and operations manager to build and maintain the relationship between our company’s Foodie cultures and the goals of our clients.
- Ensuring all food safety documentation is completed within agreed timescales and company requirements.
- Ensuring Food Safety and Health & Safety Legislation requirements are always adhered to.
- Excellent communication, organisational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, deal with issues as they arise, and contribute in all areas of kitchen delivery and providing great food service.
- 3 years minimum in a Previous management/ head chef role
- Demonstratable knowledge of HACCP
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE