T: 028 207 62626
We are looking for a talented fundraiser who can inspire new and existing donors to support our mission and increase our income significantly.
Please note this role is 37.5 hours FTE, although open to applications from individuals wishing to work flexibly or to 2 people wishing to work in a job-share.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Develop and deliver a fundraising strategy to increase restricted and unrestricted income from supporters, high value donors, trusts, corporates and foundations
- Support applications and reports to institutional donors, as and when required
- Manage our fundraising database, including training and supporting staff and volunteers, to ensure that data is handled effectively and efficiently and in a way which complies with legal and best practice guidelines.
- Produce regular reports from our database for management and communication activities
- Manage our fundraising budget effectively
While we would like to make a full-time appointment, we would be open flexible working requests or job sharing proposals.
With a clear fundraising strategy in place, there is the potential for this role to develop in the future as funding increases.