Full Time/Part Time Dispensers
T: 02890 247 333
We have an excellent opportunity for a Part Time/Full Time Dispenser to work in our Antrim Health Centre branch. Working up to 40 hours per week, between 8.30am to 6.15pm Monday to Wednesday and 8.30am – 6.00pm Thursday and Friday, Applicants must be fully flexible to work according to the rota. Additional hours may be required from time to time.
Working as part of a team duties can include; sales of over the counter medicines, providing customers with information on symptoms and products, prescription receipt and collection, date checking, and the ordering, receiving and storing of pharmaceutical stock. Applicants must have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Hold NPA Accredited Assistants course or equivalent NVQ Level II in Pharmacy Services
- Previous relevant dispensary experience
- Flexible to work according to the rota
- Team worker
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be prepared to complete further training within the pharmacy