Full Time Accounts Technician
T: 02890 247 333
The Clear Group is a NI based company comprising a number of businesses including Clear Pharmacy, Clear Day Nurseries and Clear Dental. We currently have an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Technician. You will have the opportunity to join a growing, successful and ambitious company and become an important team member as we continue to grow. The successful Accounts Technician will report to the Management Accountant and will receive excellent training and development opportunities along with study support to complete professional accountancy exams.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Reconciliation of cash takings
- Assisting with preparation of management accounts; journals, depreciation, and maintenance of the fixed asset register.
- Assisting with monthly VAT returns.
- Assisting with management reports.
- Assisting ongoing finance projects.
- Assisting with purchase and sales ledger reconciliations.
- Liaising with staff across the branch network.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Hold a recognised IATI Qualification
- Be a driven individual who is keen to progress with further accountancy qualifications.
- Good IT skills to include MS Excel.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hold a minimum 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Hold a full driving licence with access to a car