Full Stack Software Developer
North Time & Data
T: (028) 9260 4000
We are Northern Ireland’s premier supplier of Workforce Management Solutions. Due to continued growth in this area, we require a full stack software developer to join our team in Lisburn. You will be a key member of the team with a plan to take us to the next level as we continue to evolve our products. If you are enthusiastic, ambitious and have a “can do” attitude to overcome any challenges presented to you, then please get in touch.
At NTD we take pride in providing professional service and support for our customers both pre and post sales. A measure of our success is the extensive list of leading public and private sector organisations and businesses which we have partnered throughout the past 35 years.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the NTD Workforce Management team and will work on our on‐premise and cloud based workforce management software solutions. You will work with the team to assist in the development of new features and scripts and troubleshoot and resolve any issues that may arise in order to continually improve the product suite.
Salary is negotiable and will be dependent on experience.
- Creating bespoke reports and dashboards for our NTPro Workforce Management software.
- Diagnose software bugs and effectively resolve
- Assist NTD Support team where bespoke development solution is in use.
- Write Custom Logic scripts
- Re-write existing visual basic scripts line by line in PHP
- Writing efficient SQL queries and stored procedures
- Understanding of SQL performance issues such as poorly structured queries and resolving if required.
- Other bespoke development projects.