Front of House Supervisor
T: 028 9032 0070
The Mount Charles Group have an exciting new opening for a Front of House Supervisor Hyster Yale
- 30 Hours per week
- Monday – Friday 8am – 2.30pm
- Paid holidays
- Training & development
- Uniform provided
- Health and Wellness Programme
- Staff discount portals
- Ensuring the service achieves maximum efficiency, achieving a high standard of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Responsibility for all aspects of the service and team whilst on shift
- Working with the General Manager to review and plan for upcoming events.
- Ensuring all bookwork is completed within agreed timescales and, company requirements.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- Implementing staff training as required per company procedures
- Ensuring all HACCP, Food Safety and Health & Safety Legislation requirements are always adhered to.
- Excellent communication, organisational, and time management skills.
- Previous experience working in a hospitality supervisory role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, deal with issues as they arise, and contribute in all areas of service
- The ability to prioritise and have an eye for detail
- To promote and contribute to a harmonious working environment where all employees are treated with respect and dignity
- To ensure a safe environment
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE