Food Production Assistant
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Food Production Assistant– Bushmills Area
(Job Ref: 22N/FPAE)
Dundarave Estate, forming part of the Randox Group, is currently looking to recruit a hardworking and motivated Food Production Assistant. They will work alongside our Development Chef to assist in the production of our award-winning jams, chutneys and exciting new product ranges. They will also be required to assist in general food production for the estate, along with the administration of keeping and maintaining all food and hygiene records.
It is essential the successful candidate has had experience in a similar role.
The successful candidate should:
- Be flexible, hardworking and self-motivated
- Have previous experience of working in a food handling/catering environment
- Be flexible in their working hours
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Act on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Exhibit excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work in a logical fashion
- Have food hygiene certificate
- Thrive in busy environments
- This role will be based in the Bushmills area.
Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer